Ruston Artisans is offering a Camera Camp for 6th - 9th graders interested in learning or refining their photography skills. Our instructor is Bette Kauffman, an Artist, Professor Emerita of Communication & lifelong photographer. She taught photography, videography and visual communication at the college level for 40 years. She has won many photography awards, most recently "Best Photograph" in a national multi-media juried show at a gallery in Dallas, TX.
The class will be held on Tuesday's and Thursday's over three weeks beginning July 20, 2021 (July 20, 22, 27, 29 & August 3, 5) from 10 - 11:30 a.m. at Ruston Artisans, 203 W. Alabama Ave, Ruston, LA.
- Participants will have classroom & practical application.
- A minimum of 10 students is necessary for the class. Max is 18.
- Participants must bring their own camera (can be a phone)
- Parents must sign an approval form.
- All participants will have their best photo matted by the instructor and have their work displayed at Ruston Artisans.
By attending this camp participants will learn:
- Proper photo exposure
- Photo composition
- Create proper balance
- Ensuring clarity
- How to evaluate a photo
To Register: call 318-254-3322, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or online @rustonartisans